Posted to microsoft.public.excel,microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Excel Macros 2003 into 2007

I have created a button (using the VB toolbox) in a 2003 version of excel. I
then saved the workbook and opened it up in excel 2007. When I click on the
button it runs through the macro behind it. However when I right click on
the button there is no functionality and so I can't see the code behind it.
I have other macros written in 2007 and I can access them but not the 2003.
So how can I view my original macro? Is there any way to view the Visual
Basic Tool Bar in Excel 2007?

TIA

--
Lyndsey Wood
www.totalsolutionmapping.com

Posted to microsoft.public.excel,microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

If the button is from the Control ToolBox then you have to be in design mode
for a right-click to pop up the button's context menu. This is the same as
in earlier Excel versions.

To go into design mode click the Design Mode button on the Developer tab.
If the Developer tab is not visible turn it on via Excel Options, Popular.

--
Jim