Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Named Range Linking (possible VBA)

Guys,

I have a workbook with 2 worksheets, "Info Page" and "Quote Sheet"

On the "Info Page" I have cells with drop downs

Price level... Wholesale or Retail
Material...... Granite or Silestone

on the same worksheet I have named ranges (Granite_Wholesale, Granite_Retail
etc) that have 32 rows and two columns

I would like to have the named ranges from the info page "appear" on the
quote sheet when the appropriate combination of cells is chosen.

If the user choosed Price Level (Wholesale) and Material (Granite) then the
named range for Granite_Wholesale appears in a designated spot in the "Quote
Sheet" worksheet.

Will this require VBA to work or is there a formula?

Thanks in advance
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Assuming that they are DV dropdowns, you can select ALL of the target cells
on the sheet and use

=INDIRECT(price_level_cell&"_"&material_cell)

which needs to be array entered.

--
HTH

Bob