Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Sort Worksheet Names?

Is there any way to sort worksheet names?
Win XP Pro
Office 2003 & 2007

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Sub SortArk()
Dim sh()
ReDim sh(Sheets.Count)
Application.ScreenUpdating = False

For t = 1 To Sheets.Count
sh(t) = Sheets(t).Name
Next

For t = 1 To Sheets.Count
For tt = t To Sheets.Count
If sh(t) sh(tt) Then x = sh(t): sh(t) = sh(tt): sh(tt) = x
Next
Next

For t = 1 To Sheets.Count
Sheets(sh(t)).Move after:=Sheets(Sheets.Count)
Next

Application.ScreenUpdating = True
End Sub

"Stan" skrev:

Is there any way to sort worksheet names?
Win XP Pro
Office 2003 & 2007

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thank you!
I am a complete newby!
How and where do I enter all that?
Perhaps there's a tutorial somewhere on the internet to assist me?

"Stan" skrev:

Is there any way to sort worksheet names?
Win XP Pro
Office 2003 & 2007

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You could install the ASAP UTILITIES:

http://www.asap-utilities.com/

You get an extra menu, en you can easily sort worksheets alphabetically.

Success!

"Stan" <we@there schreef in bericht
Is there any way to sort worksheet names?
Win XP Pro
Office 2003 & 2007

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

in your sheet hit ALT+F11
select module in Insert-menu
paste code here
return to sheet
hit ALT+F8
select macro at hit run

"Stan" skrev:

Is there any way to sort worksheet names?
Win XP Pro
Office 2003 & 2007

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

See