Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ken Ken is offline

Default Adding Minutes to Time

How do I add one minute at a time to a formula ... i.e. if the first cell =
9:00 I want to be able to add one minute to the next cell to result in 9:01
.... the following cell to equal 9:02 and so on ... ?
--
Ken
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Try this:

Assume your first entry is made in cell A1. Enter this formula in A1 and
copy down as needed:

=TIME(9,ROWS(A$1:A1)-1,0)

This will return 9:00 AM. Format as h:mm and it will display as 9:00.

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

=
9:00 I want to be able to add one minute to the next cell to result in
9:01
... the following cell to equal 9:02 and so on ... ?
--
Ken

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Ken

You could put 9:00 in A1 and 9:01 in A2, select both and drag down as far as
you need. Formate as time with or with out AM/PM and it will incement.

Mike Rogers