Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do you print colored type in excel 2007?

I can view colored type in the preview screen. However, when I print the
worksheet, it prints in black as it shows up on the worksheet. Help!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

"kaye" wrote in message
I can view colored type in the preview screen. However, when I print the
worksheet, it prints in black as it shows up on the worksheet. Help!

Have a look in
File Page Setup Sheet tab
Do you have "Print Black and White" checked?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

"Stephen" <none wrote in message
"kaye" wrote in message
I can view colored type in the preview screen. However, when I print the
worksheet, it prints in black as it shows up on the worksheet. Help!

Have a look in
File Page Setup Sheet tab
Do you have "Print Black and White" checked?

Alternatively, do you have colour selected in Printer Properties?