Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Totalling Columns in Pivot Charts

I have a pivot chart where I brought in data which includes:

Quantity
Floor
Item #
Product Cost
Tax Cost
Installation Cost

I can filter by floor so that I can get totals for each floor, and I can get
a total for each item which includes Product Cost + Tax + Installation. I
also get a Grand Total which is a sum of the "TOTAL COST" column.

But I want a total cost for Product, a total cost for Tax, and a total cost
for installation, but can't seem to find the right combination of settings to
get those columns which are fields in my data, to total at the bottom.

I'm sure I'm missing something very simple, but can't find it. Any help is
appreciated.

KK