Mcobra41

Default Finding and Replacing a "?"

I am trying to find and replace all special characters that are question
marks, or ? I can't seem to do a Find and Replace for those char, is thers a
special way i have to put that in the find and replace function? Thanks
Dave Peterson

Use ~?

Same with ~* (to find an asterisk) and ~~ (to find a ~)

--

Dave Peterson