-   -   Finding and Replacing a "?" (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/16845-finding-replacing-%22-%22.html)

Mcobra41

Finding and Replacing a "?"

I am trying to find and replace all special characters that are question
marks, or ? I can't seem to do a Find and Replace for those char, is thers a
special way i have to put that in the find and replace function? Thanks

Dave Peterson

Use ~?

Same with ~* (to find an asterisk) and ~~ (to find a ~)

--

Dave Peterson

Mcobra41

Thanks that was it, I was told that before but I had forgotten. Thanks again
Dave!