Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default copy footer without copying page setup

Hello,
I have a workbook with many worksheets. The worksheets have different page
layouts/setups. However, I need the same footer on all sheets. When I "select
all sheets" and add a footer, the page setup copies throughout also. Is there
a way to copy the footer without changing the page setup and without having
to open every single footer to copy/paste?

thanks
Jen
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Try this small macro:

Sub commonfoot()
For Each s In Worksheets
s.Activate
ActiveSheet.PageSetup.CenterFooter = "jen"
Next

Gary''s Student - gsnu200759