Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Column chngd fm letters to numbers. What that & how do I go back?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Tools, Options, General, UNcheck "R1C1".

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Column chngd fm letters to numbers. What that & how do I go ba

http://www.microsoft.com/communities...g=en&cr=US&p=1

--
Wigi
http://www.wimgielis.be = Excel/VBA, soccer and music