Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Rotate axis titles in Excel

Hi

I am creating excel graphs then pasting them into text boxes in MS
Word. I have particularly long x-axis labels, and so need to rotate
them ninety degrees to fit. When I do this, then paste the graph into
Word, the labels have pixelated. Is there a way to keep this from
happening? Any feedback would be much appreciated.

Thanks!
Aviv
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Do you need to paste an actual graph into Word? Is it live linked back to
Excel data. If you don't need the Word object linked to an XLS, you might
try copying an image (select the Chart object in Excel, press the SHIFT key,
go to the Edit menu and choose Copy Picture). You can then rotate the image
and paste it into Word. Of course, this is just a picture of the chart, not
chart itself, it will not reflect changes in the data in Excel.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson