Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Can someone help me with unique spreadsheet

I would like to set up a spread sheet of spending I am doing in programs that
I am doing online. I need help in setting up the columns and making sure the
columns and rows do the calculations that I want to achieve. If someone is
willing for me to email them the information I require I am willing to pay
small amount of money for them to do this. If anyone is willing to help out
could they email me at . I am very very new at
Excell and need help in this area thank you.

Katherine Thomas
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Katherine

It it is only a small task, I would be quite willing to do it for you - no
charge.
Send me the file and a description of what you want.
For your future benefit, it is better not to post your real email address in
your posts, as there are lots of "spam harvesters" our there, that will pick
up your address and bombard you with rubbish.

to mail direct to me send to
roger at technology4u dot co dot uk
Do the obvious with the at and the dots.

--

Regards
Roger Govier