Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ken Ken is offline

Default Date Capturing by Time

I have dynamic data (which is constantly changing) in cells B1,C1 & D1. In
column A starting in cell A2 I have times listed from 1:00 to 2:00 by minute.
I want the data which is being captured in row 1 to copy to the corresponding
cell in the lower rows at the time listed ... i.e. at 1:00 the values at that
time should appear in row 2 ... the data as of 1:01 should appear in row 3
etc ... What macro can be written to do this?
--
Ken
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You can use an OnTime Event macro. Such a macro can be configured to run
every minute. The macro would take the current values in B1:D1 and copy them
to the first available empty slot in your data table.

For details on making and using this type of macro, see:

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/OnTime.aspx
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200759