Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Tim Tim is offline

Default How do i split a cell?

Does anyone know how to split a cell in Microsoft Excel. I am convinced i
use to be able to do this i older versions of Microsoft but can't seem to be
able to do from XP?

Cheers

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Tim

If you mean physically splitting one cell into two........cannot be done in any
version of Excel.

If you mean splitting the contents........can be done in several ways, one of
which would be DataText to Columns.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP