Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Importing from excel to word

How to a prevent the formatting from changing when importing a chart from
excel to word? Or, how can I change it once in word? HELP! I've never
had this problem before. D
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Try inserting the chart as an object in Word. Click INSERT on the menu and
select OBJECT. Click the CREATE FROM FILE tab, click the BROWSE button and
locate your file and then click the LINK TO FILE check box.

To modify the chart or the workbook just double click on the object in your
Word doc.
--
Kevin Backmann

"Kenike" wrote:

How to a prevent the formatting from changing when importing a chart from
excel to word? Or, how can I change it once in word? HELP! I've never
had this problem before. D

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Kevin,

Thank you! That helped; a little longer of a process, but at least it did
what I wanted it to do without any format changes. I appreciate your advice!
Denise