Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Chart a function?

Is there a way to have excel graph a function? I am thinking of my graphing
calculator from high school (x=2y).

I would like to have excel graph a forumal I have created with a starting
value of 0% and a max value of 100% so that I can see econimcal value. I need
to be able to enter a variable into my forula that excel would then use to
plot values.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

This page should get you started:

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsH...tEquation.html