Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default AutoFilter

I run an AutoFilter in a macro, and i was wondering if there was way to hide
or remove the grey button that appears in the worksheet ?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Debra Dalgleish shows how to hide those arrows in the cells:
http://contextures.com/xlautofilter03.html#Hide

--

Dave Peterson

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Debra Dalgleish shows how he

http://www.contextures.com/xlautofilter03.html

under the section "Hide Filter Arrows".

Hope this helps.

Pete

On Nov 27, 9:47 pm, gcouch wrote:
I run an AutoFilter in a macro, and i was wondering if there was way to hide
or remove the grey button that appears in the worksheet ?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Rem out the lines as shown in this revision or delete them entirely.

Sub HideArrows()
'hides all arrows
Dim c As Range
Dim i As Integer
i = Cells(1, 1).End(xlToRight).Column
Application.ScreenUpdating = False

For Each c In Range(Cells(1, 1), Cells(1, i))
' If c.Column < 2 Then don't need this line
c.AutoFilter Field:=c.Column, _
Visibledropdown:=False
' End If don't need this line
Next