Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Auto Filter question

I have a worksheet with 12 pages(tabs). On 11 of these I have a filter on one
column each...total of 11 (one per tab)...How can I set up an auto filter so
the whole worksheet gets update automaticly?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

There's nothing built into excel that allows you to do this.

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

bigguy68,

Lets say sheets 1-12, autofilters on sheets 2-12.

Now are you asking if you select an autofilter criteria on sheet 2, the
autofilter criteria on sheets 3-12 will be set to the same criteria you used
on sheet 2?

If that is what you are asking about, yes it can be done. But it can only
be done with VBA code (macros) and it is kinda complicated.

HTH,

Conan

"bigguy68" wrote in message
I have a worksheet with 12 pages(tabs). On 11 of these I have a filter on
one
column each...total of 11 (one per tab)...How can I set up an auto filter
so
the whole worksheet gets update automaticly?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You can use the OnTime method.

See Chip Pearson's site for code and info.

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/OnTime.aspx

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP