Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How to open EXTREMELY large .XLS file?

Hello all, i've browsed through the groups but can't find a specific
problem like my own;
I have an XLS file that is 500+ MB, it has a few hundred thousand
rows. This file takes hours to Open in Excel and when it does only
displays the first ~65,000 rows (as opposed to all). I know how to
extract data from it but IS IT POSSIBLE to view the entire spread
sheet as it was meant to be viewed?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.