Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Formatting Question

I have an Excel spreadsheet with currency.

If the value is $4.50 for example, it shows in the formula bar as 4.5 and
merges into Word this way. I have set my options to precision as displayed.
I have set my decimal places to 2. I have tried a custom number format.

Nothing is working.

any suggestions?

Thanks!