Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Viewable columns

Is there a way to eliminate the colums on a spreadsheet that you do not need.
I have employees use spreadsheet in our office who are not Excel users and
end up entering data in colums not used in the spreadsheet. If I use column
a-f, how can I hav all columns past f through... not appear on my screen

Thank you
Bruce
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Bruce,

Click on "Help", then type in "hide columns" in the search box. It is all
very easy. Need more help after that, reply to me. What version of excell
are you using?

Bob M.