Deecee7

Default Picture is not viewable

I have an Excel (2002) spreadsheet that has a logo(picture) in it. When I
open the spreadsheet, I can see the logo on the initial sheet. When I click
to another sheet/tab, the logo is not there. If I highlight the cell that
the picture is in and click on delete, the logo appears. But when I toggle
to another sheet in the spreadsheet and back, it disappers again. This does
not happen with all users, so I'm guessing that it may be an option in Excel.

Is there a setting that drives this?
Dave Peterson

I don't think it would be a setting if it appears at random(?) times.

I would guess that it has more to do with windows display characteristics.
Maybe getting an updated video driver would help. Maybe closing other
applications would help. (or maybe not????).

--

Dave Peterson