Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
dan dan is offline

Default MS Query - Rename Column

I am trying to rename a column. I click Records, then Edit Column and when I
type in the Column Heading 'Segment', I receive the following message:

SQL0104 - Token "'Segment'" was not valid. Valid tokens : <IDENTIFIER.

If I use "Segment", the entry is accepted, however, the field name is now
"Segment".

In additon, each time I run the query, additional quotes are placed around
Segment. It now looks like:

"""Segment""""

--
Dan