Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Cell Mapping?

I am trying to import data into Excel from a html dat file. I want to be
able to set up excel in specific report format instead of the tabulated
format it defaults to. Is there a way to tell it to point to a specific cell?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Not really using Excel, but if you can get the Excel data into XML, you
could write an XSLT to create the web page in any format you like.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

mapping omer Excel Worksheet Functions 1 January 3rd 07 12:40 PM
Mapping a Cell then adding 12 cells down Tripp K Excel Worksheet Functions 1 December 12th 06 11:59 PM
mapping add-ins colettey29 Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 0 June 13th 06 06:51 PM
mapping add-ins colettey29 Charts and Charting in Excel 0 June 13th 06 05:56 PM
mapping keystroke to a cell ru kidden Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 3 November 17th 05 07:29 PM