Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default move my headings

how can i move my headings, when i scroll down: to move down and up with me?
can i make my columns move to the right ?

thank you
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Place cursor below heading and to the right of what you want to FREEZEuse
windowfreeze panes

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"olegkatz" wrote in message
how can i move my headings, when i scroll down: to move down and up with
me?
can i make my columns move to the right ?

thank you

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

hi
i think your may be talking about freeze panes. the headers and right
columns don't move. they stay fixed. the rest of the sheet scrolls.
click your curser cell B2. then on the menu bar....windowfreeze panes.
it's boolean so clicking freeze panes again turns then off.

regards
FSt1