Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Displaying merged cells fields in Pivot table

I have a pivot table where the Page-level field (displayed as a drop-down
box) covers 3 (merged) cells. This is because the values are quite long and
I want the whole value to be displayed after it is selected.

When I first open the worksheet the value displays beautifully, but whenever
the sheet re-calculates, only the first of the three merged cells displays
text, making it look as though the value is truncated.

I feel that I need to "repaint" the cell after the recalc - can anyone help?