Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Vertical to Horizontal

I have headings in one column. How do I get the headings in the horizontal
(one heading per column. For example: I have three heading in row a1, a2,
and a3. How can I get the same headings in column A, Column B, And Column C
with out cuting and pasting each one individually. Hope I'm making myself
clear. Thanks
--
Terry
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Try this:

Select A2:A3

From the Excel Main Menu:
<edit<copy

Select B1
<edit<paste special....Check: Transpose.....Click [ENTER]

Does that help?
Post back if you have more questions.
--------------------------

Regards,

Ron (XL2003, Win XP)
Microsoft MVP (Excel)

"Terry" wrote in message
I have headings in one column. How do I get the headings in the horizontal
(one heading per column. For example: I have three heading in row a1,
a2,
and a3. How can I get the same headings in column A, Column B, And Column
with out cuting and pasting each one individually. Hope I'm making myself
clear. Thanks
--
Terry

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thanks Ron...you've answered my question and it's been a great help and time
saver. I appreciate it.
--
Terry

"Ron Coderre" wrote:

Try this:

Select A2:A3

From the Excel Main Menu:

"Terry" wrote in message
I have headings in one column. How do I get the headings in the horizontal
(one heading per column. For example: I have three heading in row a1,
a2,
and a3. How can I get the same headings in column A, Column B, And Column
with out cuting and pasting each one individually. Hope I'm making myself
clear. Thanks
--
Terry

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You're welcome, Terry.......Thanks for the feedback.

***********
Regards,
Ron

XL2003, WinXP

"Terry" wrote:

Thanks Ron...you've answered my question and it's been a great help and time
saver. I appreciate it.
--
Terry

"Ron Coderre" wrote: