Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Navigation of Excel 2003

I am unable to move down through the rows by using my enter/return key. Does
anyone know how to adjust my settings in order that this is rectified. FYI I
also had problems with tabbing however, this has been corrected by removing
the tick in the Transition navigation keys which is found via Tools, Options,
Transition tab.

Many thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

"kezbo" wrote in message
I am unable to move down through the rows by using my enter/return key.
Does
anyone know how to adjust my settings in order that this is rectified.
FYI I
also had problems with tabbing however, this has been corrected by
removing
the tick in the Transition navigation keys which is found via Tools,
Options,
Transition tab.

Many thanks.

What do you have in
Tools Options Edit tab "Move Selection After Enter"?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

From the Tools menu, select Options. On the Edit tab of the Options dialog,
put a check in the "Move selection after Enter" box and select Down from the
Direction listbox. Click OK to close the Options dialog.

Hope this helps,

Hutch