Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Tom Hutchins Tom Hutchins is offline

Default Navigation of Excel 2003

From the Tools menu, select Options. On the Edit tab of the Options dialog,
put a check in the "Move selection after Enter" box and select Down from the
Direction listbox. Click OK to close the Options dialog.

Hope this helps,

Hutch

"kezbo" wrote:

I am unable to move down through the rows by using my enter/return key. Does
anyone know how to adjust my settings in order that this is rectified. FYI I
also had problems with tabbing however, this has been corrected by removing
the tick in the Transition navigation keys which is found via Tools, Options,
Transition tab.

Many thanks.