Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Copying Filter Data & Using for each in cells

Here is what I'm trying to accomplish. I have 2 sheets the first sheet will
have a place where people can input numbers to lookup information. We have
limited them to 20 pieces of data, but they can enter less. The second tab
has data & a filter that equals the values they have input. What I want to
do is have a macro that looks at the first tab and depending on the number
values they've entered, they will goto sheet two place a filter copy that
information and paste into a new tab. I will do something after that which I
can handle.

I have 2 questions, first how can I have a For each using the cells in
A1:A20, and skip if they are blanks.

Second, how can I put on the filter and then copy the information. When I
use cntl end down or over in macro it does not highlight the correct
information. Any help would be great.

Thanks