DaleM

Default Automatic copying of data cells

Hi I am working on a spreadsheet that has a header at the top of each
document, that includes Name, date, materials etc. I want the info that I
type into the top header to always go to the other headers. Copying and
pasting is too time consuming as there are numerous pages. How can i do this?

Gord Dibben

Dale

Quick course in Excel vernacular.........

A spreadsheet is a File termed a Workbook

A Workbook is comprised of one or more Worksheets.

When printed a Worksheet can produce one or more Pages.

What exactly do you want?

The same header row to appear on each printed page?

For that go to FilePage SetupSheet and select "rows to repeat at top".

The same header row to appear on each Worksheet?

For that go with Peo's suggestion or just select all sheets and what you type
on one will be typed on all sheets.

Right-click on the one sheet tab and "select all sheets".

DO NOT FORGET to "ungroup" the sheets when done.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP