Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default WHAT happened to the forms toolbar from office 2k need drop down

I want to create a form that captures data on sheet one in the form of
predefined drop downs ie a combo box
I used to find these in the forms toolbar by right clicking on any toolbar
and selecting forms (in office 200 i think) i am now in office 2007

It isnt htere as far as i can see now has that function been disabled or
renamed

Please help guys
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Office button (Top left large round button)Excel OptionsPopular tabcheck Show developer tab in the ribbon
Developer tabControlsInsert

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel

"Kevin.Burnham" wrote in message
|I want to create a form that captures data on sheet one in the form of
| predefined drop downs ie a combo box
| I used to find these in the forms toolbar by right clicking on any toolbar
| and selecting forms (in office 200 i think) i am now in office 2007
|
| It isnt htere as far as i can see now has that function been disabled or
| renamed
|
| Please help guys

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Click the Office button (the big round thing in the upper left corner) and
select Popular on the left hand panel. Next, make sure there is a check mark
in the "Show Developer tab in the Ribbon" item and then click OK. This will
add a Developer tab to the Ribbon. Select it and click the Insert icon in
the Controls section. Your Form and ActiveX controls are both located there.

Rick