Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Several things if anyone is willing to help a total novice user ofExcel

I haven't the vaguest idea what I'm doing in Excel but I'm learning
REALLY quickly :)

Very very long shot that there's one of you extremely clever Excel
people out there that can help make my life MUCH easier ?

I'm looking for some code that will work across Worksheets in a
Workbook that will reflect whatever is typed in the associated cells
in the linked sheets when any of the cells is edited... follow me ?

The other thing I'd like to do is to highlight a cell in a different
colour if it's altered - there also wants to be an easy way to remove
the colour of the cell without changing the data, and this wants to
work across Sheets... this wants to be only available to those that
know how to do it...

Don't really want much do I :)
Haven't finished either...!

I would really like to be able to have a master Worksheet in which I
have Cells which I can put text that will then name some other
Worksheets in the Workbook...

The Cells I want to get the names from are not just in one column or
row but in a block in the middle of the master Worksheet and there are
other Cells on another Worksheet that are taking the names from these
Cells...

Told you I didn't want much ! ;)

I know I'd be able to produce this database much easier using Access
but work won't allow us to use it :(

TIA

Nick
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Several things if anyone is willing to help a total novice user of

whoa ....one thing at a time.
re the first point.You are working in one work book?
you have some cells in several work sheets that you want to reflect in all
or some sheets and or visa versa???Or is this work done on your master sheet
and you want to reflect this data in several other sheets?
--
paul

remove nospam for email addy!