Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default I forget the password of protecting sheet, I need to unprotect it

That sheet has hidden columns and I need to unhide them because they contain
formulas which I forget them as well. The sheet is protected with a password.
Is there any way to recall the password or even view the formulas?
Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Many people find the tool available through the link below to work great for
this kind of thing:
http://www.straxx.com/excel/password.html

also J E McGimpsey has code and add-ins available through this page:
http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/removepwords.html