Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Sub Totals

I frequently use the Data/Subtotals feature in Excel.
After forming the subtotals, I would like to work on them alone without the
underlying data showing up.
Is there any way to extract the Subtotals ONLY to another worksheet and to
leave the Pre-Subtotal data behind so that it does not interfere?

Thanks for your help

Henry

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

"Henry" wrote in message
I frequently use the Data/Subtotals feature in Excel.
After forming the subtotals, I would like to work on them alone without
the
underlying data showing up.
Is there any way to extract the Subtotals ONLY to another worksheet and to
leave the Pre-Subtotal data behind so that it does not interfere?

Thanks for your help

Henry

Peo,

You are a genius.

That works perfectly. I have never seen "Visible Cells Only".

You solved my problem.

Many thanks

Henry

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Peo,

You are a genius.

That works perfectly. I have never seen "Visible Cells Only".

You solved my problem.

Many thanks

Thanks for the praise Henry, although I am not a genius it's good that you
post back to verify that the solution works

Peo

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

On 17 ΞΟΧ, 01:20, "Peo Sjoblom" wrote:
Peo,

You are a genius.

That works perfectly. I have never seen "Visible Cells Only".

You solved my problem.

Many thanks

Thanks for the praise Henry, although I am not a genius it's good that you
post back to verify that the solution works

Peo

Thanks a lot! You saved me many troubles!
:bow: :)

Marina