Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default 'NAME' instead of numbers

My workbook works perfectly but on some other computers they see 'NAME' in
some areas. Why?
--
lena
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Usually means a function can't be found. Usually its something in the
Analysis PaK
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200755

"lena" wrote:

My workbook works perfectly but on some other computers they see 'NAME' in
some areas. Why?
--
lena

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

If you mean

#NAME?

this occurs when your formula refers to named range that doesn't exist.

Mike

"lena" wrote:

My workbook works perfectly but on some other computers they see 'NAME' in
some areas. Why?
--
lena

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

ToolsAdd-ins, check Analysis Toolpak

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel

"Gary''s Student" wrote in message
| Usually means a function can't be found. Usually its something in the
| Analysis PaK
| --
| Gary''s Student - gsnu200755
|

| "lena" wrote:
|
| My workbook works perfectly but on some other computers they see 'NAME' in
| some areas. Why?
| --
| lena

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc