-   -   'NAME' instead of numbers (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/166039-name-instead-numbers.html)

Lena

'NAME' instead of numbers

My workbook works perfectly but on some other computers they see 'NAME' in
some areas. Why?
--
lena

Gary''s Student

'NAME' instead of numbers

Usually means a function can't be found. Usually its something in the
Analysis PaK
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200755

"lena" wrote:

My workbook works perfectly but on some other computers they see 'NAME' in
some areas. Why?
--
lena

Mike H

'NAME' instead of numbers

Hi,

If you mean

#NAME?

this occurs when your formula refers to named range that doesn't exist.

Mike

"lena" wrote:

My workbook works perfectly but on some other computers they see 'NAME' in
some areas. Why?
--
lena

Lena

'NAME' instead of numbers

But if it works perfectly for me, and I email it to someone else why won't it
work for them? Why would the named range not exist for them?
--
lena

"lena" wrote:

My workbook works perfectly but on some other computers they see 'NAME' in
some areas. Why?
--
lena

Niek Otten

'NAME' instead of numbers

ToolsAdd-ins, check Analysis Toolpak

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel

"Gary''s Student" wrote in message
| Usually means a function can't be found. Usually its something in the
| Analysis PaK
| --
| Gary''s Student - gsnu200755
|

| "lena" wrote:
|
| My workbook works perfectly but on some other computers they see 'NAME' in
| some areas. Why?
| --
| lena

Mike H

'NAME' instead of numbers

maybe in another workbook

"lena" wrote:

My workbook works perfectly but on some other computers they see 'NAME' in
some areas. Why?
--
lena

Lena