Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Sub Worksheet_Change

I am trying to do something like =IF(A110,RunMacro). I realize that
this cannot be done but there is a generic syntax that will basically
do this:

If Not Application.Intersect(Target, Range("A1")) Is Nothing Then
If Target.Value 10 Then
MsgBox "Put Your Code Here"

The trouble I'm having is that the message box does not appear if I
type "11" in A1 and press enter. The message box only appears when I
click back on A1 after having already typed "11".

Am I missing something?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Your code runs fine for me. It sounds like your code is in sub
Worksheet_SelectionChange. No chance you copied the wrong code into your
post?

--
Jim
"Matt" wrote in message
ps.com...
|I am trying to do something like =IF(A110,RunMacro). I realize that
| this cannot be done but there is a generic syntax that will basically
| do this:
|
| Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Excel.Range)
| If Not Application.Intersect(Target, Range("A1")) Is Nothing Then
| If Target.Value 10 Then
| MsgBox "Put Your Code Here"
| End If
| End If
| End Sub
|
| The trouble I'm having is that the message box does not appear if I
| type "11" in A1 and press enter. The message box only appears when I
| click back on A1 after having already typed "11".
|
| Am I missing something?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thats odd. Works for me too now (??)