Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Merging two sheets with non-identical data

I have two sheets that has similiar data that I would like to make into one.
Below are examples of two sheets I would to merge and the ideal results:

Examples of sheets:

1/07 2/07 3/07
Part#
a 1 1 2
b 2 3 0
c 1 1 1

4/07 5/07 6/07
Part#
b 1 1 2
c 2 3 0
d 1 1 1

Desired Result:

1/07 2/07 3/07 4/07 5/07 6/07
Part#
a 1 1 2 0 0 0
b 2 3 0 1 1 2
c 1 1 1 2 3 0
d 0 0 0 1 1 1

Any help is apperciated.

thanks,
Robert
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

The Data, Consolidation feature may be able to do what you want. Have you
looked at it?

--
Jim