Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default I can't get my office to print in color

My MS office does not print color?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

In Excel you could look at FilePage setup...Sheet Tab and check Black and
White is not checked, otherwise,
It will be you printer not office, try re-installing the print drivers and
see what happens

--
HTH
Nick Hodge

UK Excel User Conference In Cambridge
November 28th - December 1st 2007
Register Now @ http://www.exceluserconference.com/UKEUC.html

"Carolinafan" wrote in message
My MS office does not print color?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thank you for your response. I have 2007 Student Edition of MS Office and I
could not find anything on it there. I do not know how to install the print
drivers. I use a Samsun CLP 600 series printer.