Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Can one workbook/sheet update another workbook?

We have a workbook that several people update daily. But it has to be
checked in and out. Would it be possible to have, say 3 workbooks, 1
for each user on a network share, then as each workbook is changed,
the changes are refelected in totals on a 4th, master workbook? This
way we could each keep our own workbook and as we make changes, the
boss can see them in his master copy. Office 2003.

-Jim