Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Visual basics

I see some cool templates are created by visual basics.

I'm kind of ne wto visula basics.

Is there any training available online (free) that I can take to get my self
started?
Many thanks for your feedback
-moin
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

hi
there are a number of site around the net to help.
http://www.the-excel-advisor.com/exc...-tutorial.html
http://class.et.byu.edu/ce270/vbaexcel_primer/intro.htm
http://www.exceltip.com/excel_links.html

there are other sites that provide usefull information about specific issues.

http://www.contextures.com/
http://www.cpearson.com/
http://www.j-walk.com/
http://www.mcgimpsey.com/
http://www.rondebruin.nl/
http://www.mrexcel.com

i could list more but i think that might be overkill.

regards
FSt1
"Moin" wrote:

I see some cool templates are created by visual basics.

I'm kind of ne wto visula basics.

Is there any training available online (free) that I can take to get my self
started?
Many thanks for your feedback
-moin

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JMB JMB is offline

mvps.org has some excel links to sites w/some vba samples. some of these
sites have already been mentioned, but worth a look.

basics? n21 New Users to Excel 7 September 21st 06 12:37 PM
Can visual basics hide rows based on cell values? Jerrypetch Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 4 September 11th 06 07:21 PM
Visual Basics - Automating Specific Sheet Names Tenaj Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 9 October 6th 05 01:51 PM
changing the visual basic in office 2003 to visual studio net bigdaddy3 Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 1 September 13th 05 10:57 AM
Combo box in Visual Basics tamato43 Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 1 March 29th 05 01:26 AM