Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Row retrieval HELP!!!

I have a speedsheet in which my numbers jump and I don't know how to retrieve
my rows again...ex. row number 78 and then the next row 83, how do i get
rows 79 - 82 to show again? There was data already entered into these rows,
and I don't know how to get the rows back. Please help!!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

To unhide all rows hold Ctrl+Shift and press 9
To unhide all columns same procedure but pressing number 0.
--
Can''''t hear the Rain ?
Then listen to it.

"keinspahr" wrote:

I have a speedsheet in which my numbers jump and I don't know how to retrieve
my rows again...ex. row number 78 and then the next row 83, how do i get
rows 79 - 82 to show again? There was data already entered into these rows,
and I don't know how to get the rows back. Please help!!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Sun, 11 Nov 2007 18:28:02 -0800 from keinspahr
:
I have a speedsheet in which my numbers jump and I don't know how to retrieve
my rows again...ex. row number 78 and then the next row 83, how do i get
rows 79 - 82 to show again? There was data already entered into these rows,
and I don't know how to get the rows back. Please help!!

Highlight the rows 78 through 83 by using the numbers at the left,
then select Format | Row | Unhide

It's possible the rows aren't actually hidden, but have zero height.
If the first thing doesn't work, highlight again and select Format |
Row | Height

http://OakRoadSystems.com/
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Use the mouse to select the row headers 78 to 83
Right click
Select Unhide
best wishes
--