-   -   Row retrieval HELP!!! (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/165630-row-retrieval-help.html)

keinspahr

Row retrieval HELP!!!

I have a speedsheet in which my numbers jump and I don't know how to retrieve
my rows again...ex. row number 78 and then the next row 83, how do i get
rows 79 - 82 to show again? There was data already entered into these rows,
and I don't know how to get the rows back. Please help!!

The Rain

Row retrieval HELP!!!

To unhide all rows hold Ctrl+Shift and press 9
To unhide all columns same procedure but pressing number 0.
--
Can''''t hear the Rain ?
Then listen to it.

"keinspahr" wrote:

I have a speedsheet in which my numbers jump and I don't know how to retrieve
my rows again...ex. row number 78 and then the next row 83, how do i get
rows 79 - 82 to show again? There was data already entered into these rows,
and I don't know how to get the rows back. Please help!!

Stan Brown

Row retrieval HELP!!!

Sun, 11 Nov 2007 18:28:02 -0800 from keinspahr
:
I have a speedsheet in which my numbers jump and I don't know how to retrieve
my rows again...ex. row number 78 and then the next row 83, how do i get
rows 79 - 82 to show again? There was data already entered into these rows,
and I don't know how to get the rows back. Please help!!

Highlight the rows 78 through 83 by using the numbers at the left,
then select Format | Row | Unhide

It's possible the rows aren't actually hidden, but have zero height.
If the first thing doesn't work, highlight again and select Format |
Row | Height

http://OakRoadSystems.com/

Bernard Liengme

Row retrieval HELP!!!

Use the mouse to select the row headers 78 to 83
Right click
Select Unhide
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"keinspahr" wrote in message
I have a speedsheet in which my numbers jump and I don't know how to
retrieve
my rows again...ex. row number 78 and then the next row 83, how do i get
rows 79 - 82 to show again? There was data already entered into these
rows,
and I don't know how to get the rows back. Please help!!

keinspahr

Row retrieval HELP!!!

I got it, it didn't work with the row height, or the unhide stuff, but i
grabbed the corner and drug that down for height and they all just popped
up...weird?