wengyee

Default How to remove Drop Page Fields Here from Pivot Table

Hi,
When I make a chart using a pivot table I see a blue rectangle box at
the top that says 'Drop Page Fields Here'. Is there a way I can hide
this box so that I can copy the entire chart to powerpoint.

Currently, when I do this, the 'Drop Page Fields Here' box gets copied
over as well thus making it look meaningless in powerpoint.

Thanks.
CyberTaz

The only option I've found is to use the Pivot Table toolbar while on the
chart page , click the Pivot Chart button & choose Hide PivotChart Field
Buttons. Unfortunately you then have to add your own axis labels.

HTH |:)