Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How to insert bullets between the words in footer

I am trying to insert a bullet within the footer. For eg., IM Industries
(Bullet) 370 Nelson Street (Bullet) Wheeling, IL 60090-5891.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

It can be done!

1) Add the bullet character to the worksheet. Insert Menu - Symbol. Find
the bullet in General Punctuation and Insert to worksheet.
2) Copy the Symbol
3) Go to Footer and type CNTL V (shortcut key for paste) to paste symbol.

"Excel User, Kuwait" wrote:

I am trying to insert a bullet within the footer. For eg., IM Industries
(Bullet) 370 Nelson Street (Bullet) Wheeling, IL 60090-5891.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

IM Industries<space)Alt + 0149<space370 Nelson Street<spaceAlt + 0149 etc.

Use the numpad for entering the Alt + 0149

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP