Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel FILES WILL NOT OPEN WITH NEW VISTA OPER SYSTEM

Just recently got new computer with vista. My old Excel (20030 fileS will not
open up. Why is this and what can be done. Thanks
--
Tracy
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Did your new computer come with MS Office or Excel installed?

Vista does not include these Applications.

If your seller did not include them you will have to purchase or install from
the Office CD that you had with the old computer.

If you have Excel installed what happens when you attempt to open a workbook?

Error message of some type?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP