Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default converting a number to a text

Please, How Can I make Excel convert a given number in a cell to text

EXAMPLE : 2155.50 L.E to "Two thounsands one hundred and fifty five,50/100

POUNDS" .

ALL correct and rapid answers are appreciated. THANKS
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Here's one way of doing it:

http://www.sulprobil.com/html/spellnumber.html

Hope this helps.

Pete

On Nov 8, 11:13 pm, SHERRY wrote:
Please, How Can I make Excel convert a given number in a cell to text

EXAMPLE : 2155.50 L.E to "Two thounsands one hundred and fifty five,50/100

POUNDS" .

ALL correct and rapid answers are appreciated. THANKS

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thanks Pete , and I would be so grateful if U send a link showing how to do
it step by step cos I am still a beginner (level 1) and I thought it would be
less complicated. any way thanks for your interest.

On Nov 8, 11:13 pm, SHERRY wrote:
Please, How Can I make Excel convert a given number in a cell to text

EXAMPLE : 2155.50 L.E to "Two thounsands one hundred and fifty five,50/100

POUNDS" .

ALL correct and rapid answers are appreciated. THANKS

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Here's another link that gives two other ways of achieving it as well
as other links, and you can download example workbooks:

Hope this helps.

Pete

On Nov 8, 11:13 pm, SHERRY wrote:
Please, How Can I make Excel convert a given number in a cell to text

EXAMPLE : 2155.50 L.E to "Two thounsands one hundred and fifty five,50/100

POUNDS" .

ALL correct and rapid answers are appreciated. THANKS- Hide quoted text -