-   -   converting a number to a text (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/165345-converting-number-text.html)

Sherry

converting a number to a text

Please, How Can I make Excel convert a given number in a cell to text

EXAMPLE : 2155.50 L.E to "Two thounsands one hundred and fifty five,50/100

POUNDS" .

ALL correct and rapid answers are appreciated. THANKS

Pete_UK

converting a number to a text

Here's one way of doing it:

http://www.sulprobil.com/html/spellnumber.html

Hope this helps.

Pete

On Nov 8, 11:13 pm, SHERRY wrote:
Please, How Can I make Excel convert a given number in a cell to text

EXAMPLE : 2155.50 L.E to "Two thounsands one hundred and fifty five,50/100

POUNDS" .

ALL correct and rapid answers are appreciated. THANKS

Sherry

converting a number to a text

Thanks Pete , and I would be so grateful if U send a link showing how to do
it step by step cos I am still a beginner (level 1) and I thought it would be
less complicated. any way thanks for your interest.

On Nov 8, 11:13 pm, SHERRY wrote:
Please, How Can I make Excel convert a given number in a cell to text

EXAMPLE : 2155.50 L.E to "Two thounsands one hundred and fifty five,50/100

POUNDS" .

ALL correct and rapid answers are appreciated. THANKS

Pete_UK

converting a number to a text

Here's another link that gives two other ways of achieving it as well
as other links, and you can download example workbooks:

Hope this helps.

Pete

On Nov 8, 11:13 pm, SHERRY wrote:
Please, How Can I make Excel convert a given number in a cell to text

EXAMPLE : 2155.50 L.E to "Two thounsands one hundred and fifty five,50/100

POUNDS" .

ALL correct and rapid answers are appreciated. THANKS- Hide quoted text -