Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Calculating how many days past in a month from today

Hi everybody,
Is there any way to calculate days past in a month from the date calculated
by today function?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Perhaps with

=DAY(TODAY())

greetings

"Arup C" schreef in bericht
Hi everybody,
Is there any way to calculate days past in a month from the date
calculated
by today function?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Frederik said:

Perhaps with

=DAY(TODAY())

greetings

That's useful to know. If I wanted to know the number of days remaining in the month (bearing in mind months can be 30, 31, 28 or even 29 days long), how could we do that?
DC

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi

For days past (therefore not including today, use
=DAY(TODAY())-1

--
Regards
Roger Govier

"Arup C" wrote in message
Hi everybody,
Is there any way to calculate days past in a month from the date
calculated
by today function?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

=DATE(YEAR(TODAY()),MONTH(TODAY())+1,0)-TODAY()

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel

<Django Cat wrote in message o.uk...
| Frederik said:
|
| Perhaps with
|
| =DAY(TODAY())
|
| greetings
|

| That's useful to know. If I wanted to know the number of days remaining in the month (bearing in mind months can be 30, 31, 28
or even 29 days long), how could we do that?
| DC

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Niek Otten said:

=DATE(YEAR(TODAY()),MONTH(TODAY())+1,0)-TODAY()

Thanks, that works!
DC